• The Trinity: We believe in one eternally existent God who has revealed Himself in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• The Deity of Jesus Christ: We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He was fully God and fully Man, and that He died on a cross, was buried, and rose again on the third day.
• The Work of the Holy Spirit: We believe that God the Father and God the Son sent God the Holy Spirit to encourage us, comfort us, teach us, and empower us to live for God.
• We believe God created everyone in His image to live forever with Him, but man willingly rebelled against God (“sinned”) separating all mankind from God.
• We believe Jesus died a substitutionary death on the cross for our sin making it possible for us to be restored to relationship with God by grace through faith.
• We believe that when we are restored to relationship with God we are also called to a lifelong process of separating from evil and drawing closer to God.
About The Church
• We believe God gave the church His Word, the Bible, verbally inspired by God as His revelation to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
• We believe that the church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, divinely appointed to fulfill the Great Commission.
• We believe in the Blessed Hope of the church, which is the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ along with the imminent return of Christ.