Give as the offering buckets pass in service. You can use our envelopes to give via cash, check, or credit/debit.
Text the word “Give to 772.227.1147. Save to your contacts as “HPC Giving”.
We take your digital security seriously. All digital giving is safe and secure.
Give online by clicking the button below.
Download our app on your phone for another convenient way to give.Download Here
2250 SE Walton Rd.
Port St. Lucie, FL. 34952
Phone: (772) 335-8874
Service Time: Sundays 9 & 11am
Pastor Mark Carrara came to know Christ in 1983 while attending college in Central Florida. Shortly after graduating he moved to Southern California, married his wife Joanne, and worked in aerospace and finance for some years. During that time he served in various areas of ministry including children, youth, and worship while he worked toward acquiring ministry credentials. In 1989 he and Joanne came to what was then Calvary Assembly. He became the Senior Pastor in 2000 and shortly after that the church became known as Highpoint Church. Mark also serves as a Sectional Presbyter with the Pen. Florida District council of the Assemblies of God.
Student Ministry Director
Tech & Social Media Director
We know that the average person has some level of anxiety toward God or church which may keep them away.
Our mission is to present God in such a way that it inspires people to become a part of God’s family, as we pursue Christ together.
We believe being part of God’s family is a covenantal relationship which includes a commitment to God the Father and one another to share our time, skills, lives, and resources with one another as the Church.
We believe our mission is so important that we evaluate everything we do with the Great Commission in mind and take initiative to partner with God’s Spirit in redeeming creation.
We believe that redemption includes the idea that God is transforming us into the image of His Son Jesus and we have a responsibility to lead others and ourselves into ongoing personal and spiritual growth.
• The Trinity: We believe in one eternally existent God who has revealed Himself in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• The Deity of Jesus Christ: We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He was fully God and fully Man, and that He died on a cross, was buried, and rose again on the third day.
• The Work of the Holy Spirit: We believe that God the Father and God the Son sent God the Holy Spirit to encourage us, comfort us, teach us, and empower us to live for God.
• We believe God created everyone in His image to live forever with Him, but man willingly rebelled against God (“sinned”) separating all mankind from God.
• We believe Jesus died a substitutionary death on the cross for our sin making it possible for us to be restored to relationship with God by grace through faith.
• We believe that when we are restored to relationship with God we are also called to a lifelong process of separating from evil and drawing closer to God.
• We believe God gave the church His Word, the Bible, verbally inspired by God as His revelation to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
• We believe that the church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, divinely appointed to fulfill the Great Commission.
• We believe in the Blessed Hope of the church, which is the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ along with the imminent return of Christ.
PORT ST. LUCIE
9 & 11AM